Skip to main content

Yes! I proud to be an evil

Completely broken! From a successful life, I came to a point in my life where nothing is left. I don't have a single penny to pay my debts. Lenders are not giving me time so that I can establish myself and repay the loan. I don't even have a single penny so that I can buy food for my family. My family is dying out of hunger. And I, am not able to do any thing. Just looking at them, with tears in my eye - I asked myself, What's happening?

As far as I remember, I never hurt anyone. Any body I met in my life, I simply helped them. I was polite to every one through out my life. I never said any wrong words. Mistakes are human nature. I might also have done some mistakes but I don't really remember. I was believing God like any thing. I had everything which a man needed to lead a good and peaceful life.

Somehow, I stuck into a situation where I was under pressure and I had to took some loan. Happens! Everybody faces such situation. I committed some time to repay the loan. But I really don't know why, situation became worst and I failed to repay loan. Lenders were behind me like they will kill me. They assaulted me physically and mentally. The assaulted my family as well. This was a shock for me. I could take anything on me but could not let my family being tortured. Law was also against me or say was made to act against me. Anyway!

My main point is, what I gained after so much belief in God and system? Why I should not go against God? Why I should not start worshiping Evil? Why I should not belief in Satanism? I tried to look for Illuminati, but couldn't find. If any of you know any community that practices Satanism, kindly let me know. I believe now that Evil is the one who was misunderstood and can solve problem of life. May be what we have been taught right is actually wrong and what we think as wrong is actually right. May be God is bad and Evil is good. 

Comments